Admissions on a rolling basis for 2022-23!
Fill out an inquiry or application today, or contact us for a conversation! If you are relocating and visiting NYC, we will be happy to schedule a tour when you're in town (all current health and safety guidelines will apply).
Town’s innovative, integrated N-8 model and warm, welcoming environment are purposefully designed for children in Nursery 3 through 8th grade to achieve their highest potential. Our tuition for students in Kindergarten through 8th grade is among the lowest in our peer set of independent schools in New York City.
- Nursery 3: $35,950
- Full-week program 8:15am - 12:00pm; no-cost optional extended day until 2:30pm
- Nursery 4: $46,900
- Full-week program 8:15am - 2:30pm
- Kindergarten - 8th Grade: $55,700
- Kindergarten 8:15am - 2:30pm Monday - Friday
- 1st - 8th grades 8:10am - 3:30pm Monday-Friday
Town's tuition includes the following:
- All books and school supplies, including notebooks, pencils, paper, and art supplies.
- Fees for field trips, including overnight trips.
- Lunch for students in Grades K-8 (Children in Nursery 3 and Nursery 4 bring their own lunches and eat in their classrooms.)
- Snack for all students mid-morning. For those students participating in after school activities, snack is also provided after 3:00pm.
- Supervised early drop-off for students who arrive between 7:30am and the start of the school day.
- Extended day for Nursery 3 from noon to 2:30 pm.
- Technology: computers, 3D printers, coding tools and LEGO robotics, and a laser cutter for use at school. iPads are issued to 4th - 8th grade students for use at school and home during the school year.
- Athletics teams: Uniforms, equipment, and transportation are provided for all students participating in Town sports teams.
- Yellow bus transportation:
- through the NYC Department of Education, if available based on the student’s age and distance from school, or
- on free Town shuttle bus routes on the Upper West Side (stops at 96th and Broadway and 81st and CPW) and Upper East Side (stop near the Lexington Ave. 6 train stop)
- Yearbook and graduation: All students receive a Town yearbook every year, and 8th graders are provided with caps and gowns for All School Graduation.
- Community events such as TownFest (our annual fall carnival), All School Picnic, Book Fair, community action opportunities, guest speaker events, parent education events, etc. are provided free of charge for Town families.
Optional additional costs apply for after-school programs.
Town offers families the option to select a payment plan that works best for them through TADS, our enrollment and student billing platform. Payment plans for tuition are available from 2 - 10 installments and the option to select a payment plan, including flexible due dates for payments, is included in families' tuition agreement setup process in TADS. There is a one-time $55 fee per family, but no interest charged for the payment plan option.