Make your gift by credit card:
(Check, wire transfer or stock transfers are also most welcome! Details below.)
Click to Make a Gift
If you would like to make a pledge, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for considering making a gift to The Town School.
Throughout the years, a culture of giving has developed at Town. Current parents, faculty and staff, alumni/ae, parents of alumni/ae, Trustees, and friends continue to give out of gratitude and in support of the excellent educational experience that is provided to students at Town, balancing rigorous academics with essential social-emotional growth to support children’s development as scholars, citizens, and leaders. When you choose to support Town, you are investing in a strong, connected, and diverse community with expert, passionate teaching and joyful learning at the center.
Your gift to Annual Giving in 2022-23 supports Town’s mission-driven priorities including:
- Supporting our faculty to ensure we attract and retain skilled educators who are passionate about their subject matter, their students, and their own professional growth.
- An innovative program designed to develop students’ academic and social-emotional skills.
- Significant financial aid funds to help as many families as possible access a Town education.
- 1:1 technology tools for every students’ learning process and engagement.
- Ongoing equity work across our community in support of our commitment to cultivating multiple perspectives, equity of voice, and anti-racist consciousnesses and actions.
Please consider making a gift to Town today.
Donate Online Now.
Click the link above to easily make your online credit card donation today. Have questions or need assistance? Email the Advancement Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a text to 917-444-9690.
Make a pledge, payable by June 30, 2023.
Thank you for considering making a pledge to The Town School. Click here to make an online pledge today!
Below are a number of ways you can make your pledge and donation. Please don't hesitate to reach out to the Advancement Office if you have any questions.
Send a check.
Please make checks payable to The Town School. Be sure to indicate in the memo field or in an accompanying letter if your gift is a pledge payment and/or a gift to this year's Annual Giving or a directed fund. All Annual Giving donations are tax-deductible, and can assist with lowering your tax liability.
Make a wire transfer.
Please contact the Advancement Office at email@example.com and we will send you additional instructions.
Make a stock transfer.
Appreciated Securities - Gifts of stock, bonds, or other appreciated securities allow donors to avoid paying capital gains taxes and qualify for a charitable tax deduction.
Contact the Advancement Office: