The Town School offers its teachers highly competitive salaries and benefits, a collegial and supportive work environment, and significant support for professional development. We seek teachers who view their work as a calling, who work hard and are dedicated to their students, and who expect to continue to grow as professionals. The Town School is an equal opportunity employer.
Town Faculty/Staff benefits include (for full time employees)
- Medical and dental coverage for employees; partial subsidy towards family medical coverage with choice of plan
- Optional flex spending,403b plans
- Pension plan
- TransitCheks, qualified parking, and computer loan program
- Long and short term disability and life insurance, plus the option for supplemental insurance at group rates
- Additional benefits such as discounted health club membership, discounted Verizon personal wireless service for employees, and complimentary lunch
Unless otherwise noted, applicants for all positions should send a resume, letter of interest, and the names and contact information of three professional references to Tony Featherston, Head of School at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employment Opportunities for 2017-18
Resumes and inquiries are welcome at any time; our main hiring season takes place in early Spring for the following school year.